Former University of Minnesota wrestler Brock Lesnar is selling his Twin Cities house. READ FULL POST >>
Tonight’s episode of TCS Weekly w/ Box and Zombie is short, but sweeter than a Ferrero Rocher. Discussion topics include the emergence of the new genre Box names “chick sci fi”, Ricky Rubio’s New Year’s Eve and diet habits, Adrian Peterson at the Pourhouse and more. As always, be sure to leave your thoughts on topics discussed in the comments below and subscribe in iTunes.
DOWNLOAD HERE (right-click, ‘save link as’)
The TCS Weekly Rundown —
– Box rants on people not respecting other peoples stuff.
– The emergence of “chick sci fi” (See Hansel and Gretel trailer below).
– A mayor in Washington DC?
– Zombie’s Gopher update.
– Kevin Love and Nicholas David at the Vikings game.
– Adrian Peterson celebrates at the Pourhouse.
– Ricky Rubio and Derrick Williams get grimey on NYE.
– Box thinks Christian Ponder should of played Saturday …
– Ricky Rubio skips traveling with his team to eat terribly. Twice.
– Kobe Bryant joined Twitter.
– The TCS Week Ahead; we need a calendar intern. Send your application to Box.
– Box went skiing, Mexican snowboarders and wearing jerseys on the mountain.
– Zombie is looking forward to the new season of The Bachelor.
Zombie is a TCStarlight podcast personality. He loves to hate Dan Coleman. Follow his Gopher thoughts on Twitter @ZombieWill.