Former University of Minnesota wrestler Brock Lesnar is selling his Twin Cities house. READ FULL POST >>
Kenny Chesney and company brought their No Shoe Nation tour to Target Field – for a record number crowd of 43,940 – on Friday night. That means – like last year – Minnesota Vikings Christian Ponder and John Sullivan were in attendance backstage. This time around Ponder brought his wifey Sam Steele Ponder, who rocked some hella sexy american boots and a Twins hat. (Which we are glad to see, b/c last time we saw Miss Steele in the Twin Cities, she was rockin’ a Chicago Cubs hat …)
During the performance, Kenny even brought the two Vikings on stage to sing along and trade free swag. How fun! Also, Kenny is eff-ing ripped huh? He almost looks bigger than CP7 in the picture above, just sayin’.
Side note, a photo of Ponder with a gang of friends during the show here.
More Christian Ponder Sightings —
– Back in Minny, the Ponders Share an Incognito Burrito Dinner
– Christian and Sam Ponder Shorted at Winter Park
– Vikings Do Some Blue Collar Work, Get Dirty
More Target Field Celebrity Sightings —
– The Twins Welcome Jerry Kill to Target Field
– Relatable Rich Pitino Throws First Pitch at Target Field
Category - Celebrity Sightings